Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

North Pole Printable Gingerbread Collection

Three new paper toys for the holiday season available in my Etsy shop. I've been wanting to add more PDF playsets to my original gingerbread cottage and now its starting to look like a Christmas village. I like the choo choo train best... you can add small treats to the carts behind. The new cottage features elves having fun in the Winter snow.
Yesterday the giveaway for the white reindeer ended. I always feel so bad having to pick one winner from all the comments made. I thought it would be great if I had another quick giveaway for fun. I will give all 3 playsets from the gingerbread collection to 3 winners. To participate tell me your favorite Christmas song along with a way to email the PDF's to you. I grew up in the 80's so my favorite tunes are "Do they know its Christmas?" and "Peace on Earth" by David Bowie. Giveaway ends December 6, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment