Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fantastic Toys Brand New Website!!!

I'm over the moon with my much improved website! I fell instantly in love with Goodsie! The name - so cute! The format so simple, clean and modern. Goodsie allows you to make your own branded shop online. Plus, the fact that it accepts digital content with instant downloads, I was head over heels. Goodsies integration with Fetch allows me to send my PDF printables immediately upon purchase. No more waiting for printables! I have been waiting years for this. Finally a professional website with a cart! I can't recommend Goodsie enough. Here are some of the benefits of having a shop with Goodsie.

� Fun and easy to use!
� Create your OWN custom website.
� Use your own custom domain.
� Great price with unlimited products. $15.00 only!
� Accepts digital downloads including PDFs.
� Embed portfolio or videos.
� Paypal and 3 other ways for your customer to pay.
� A shop on your Facebook page!
� Great customer service!!!
I was also able to combine my blog seamlessly with my shop. My blog as you may know has cute crafty tutorials. In a mad dash to find storage for my free PDFs I discovered Google Docs. My tutorial documents can now be previewed before printing. How convenient is that!


In addition to shopping at my website, Goodsie has a Facebook app. That's right an app that allows the customer to shop directly on my Facebook page. How cool is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment